You'd think living just two houses away from where you are moving to would be a big blessing...and it should be. But at this rate, we'll be lucky to be out of our rental house by Christmas. I take an armload over every time I go, and Brian and I walk around our house, gingerly throwing stuff boxes. I can't find anything, and when I need something, its usually at the house I'm not at. Tomorrow is supposed to be the big day. For crying out loud, will someone keep me accountable to get us to one location?
I've also been distracted by trying to put together invitations for a dinner after Gracen's dedication. If you don't have one yet, you're invited! Just let me know so I know to baste a piece of briskett just for you.
October 5, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment