November 21, 2005

Little Supermodel

Today we took Gracen to her first modeling gig. Okay, so she wasn't heavily recruited. It happened like this. The other day a guy from an agency handling the advertising for the consignment store came into the shop. He was there to pick up some clothes for a photo shoot. I let him know of a picture-perfect 11 month old baby that would love to bring home some cash to her parents. (like he's never heard THAT before!) Gregory, from the Gregory Agency, said they don't take them that young, but he could use a baby for Sunday's shoot...ads to appear in the Decemeber issue of a local magazine. We of course, are always glad to help out. =)





I only had one complaint. They didn't seem to know that it would be much smarter to take Gracen's pictures FIRST. We arrived at 9am, and she was in meltdown-mode by noon after we waited for older kids to get prettied up and pose. They didn't get the poses they were going for out of her. I tried my best to patch Gracen together...and they said she did fine. I'm curious to see how they turned out.

No comments: