December 21, 2005

Making my list, checking it twice...

I still have a good amount of Christmas shopping left...which is sad, because I HATE being last-minute this time of year! At least I have a list of what I'm after, and won't have to browse shop for gifts. I did, however, finally finish our Christmas letters and homemade gifts for friends. Last year when I was pregnant, I had decorating, baking, and shopping done before Decemeber, in case the baby arrived early (which she did...) This year, I realized how difficult it will be to have Gracen's birthday every year the weekend before Christmas. So much work! but we had such a great time.

If you didn't receive a holiday card, its because I don't have your address. Send me a line, and I'll get one to you. By the way, the picture was taken by our next door neighbor, Tim Davis. Photography is his second job to support his quadruplets. The pictures turned out SO well, I'm having a tough time deciding. Check them out at Tim Davis Photography.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You pictures are awesome! Love the K-State cheerleader.