March 23, 2006

Coming soon...Our kitchen!



Well, life can't get more exciting than a sink and dishwasher. Brian and I are painting this week, and next week while I'm visiting mom and dad in California, he's taking off work to install the rest of it! Brian jokes that I'm not coming back home until its DONE...(little does he know.)

Now, MORE IMPORTANTLY, a Gracen update. The little missy is so grown up. She walks around the house carrying dolls and purses. She won't let us feed her, she must do it HERSELF. She loves to kiss (MMMMM-UH) everything, including books, shoes, toys, and sometimes, even us! These days, Gracen loves to take our stuff and hide it. I found my perfume in the trash the other day, and some magnets in the living room end tables. I've also found my new GAP slippers in the toilet. She's obsessed with the toilet. fun stuff.

No comments: