August 1, 2007

Newborn portraits

We took Molly to a well-known studio here in town, and just had a bad experience. I think I'm the only person who doesn't love portrait innovations! It wasn't completely their fault, because Molly was hungry and just not posable. Desperate for some GOOD newborn pictures, we ended up at Sears, and Mom and I just loved these! Here are my favorites. The rest are on flickr.



3 comments:

Erika said...

Those pictures are priceless! Our favorites are likes the ones where you are holding her in your hand (John) and the ones that are close up on her face (Erika).

Unknown said...

These are great--I love the last one. And we've had a bad experience at PI too--ended up choosing one pose and had millions of pictures of a so-so pose--at least you didn't do that!

Anonymous said...

I love these! They are so beautiful!!