March 31, 2008

This blog is about to get exciting.

This is a day I thought would never come. It only took months, no, make that YEARS of waiting. For New Camera. New computer. And the biggest missing piece - TIME! But finally... I am now featuring video clips! We should've purchased the canon a loooong time ago. See it for yourself! I expect comments this time people!



Yeah. Finally educated on the technology I own. THANK YOU UNCLE JOEJOE FOR TEACHING ME 10 MINUTES OF DIGITAL VIDEO BASICS!!!! Unbelievably simple. (I don't know how many times I've tried to upload 200+ MB videos since purchasing a digital camcorder for $300 in Dec 05. Someone hit me.)

5 comments:

amber said...

Very cute! Bathtime can be so entertaining! Nice camera!

Anonymous said...

too cute, cristy.
lynne

Adrienne said...

i'm posting a comment so you have more. love the videos! i have no idea how to do that. did you get lawn furniture yet?

Adrienne said...

hey- call me when you get a minute. or i will try your house this afternoon after i wake up from my mid-day slumber.

Mageetribe said...

Okay Truskett...It's been a month since your last post...I thought you promised excitement!? ;)