I hesitate to post, because now everyone will know I dropped my baby on the concrete. On her face! But I'd like to add, even though I was holding her with one arm, if she hadn't done a head-first dive toward the ground, I would NOT have dropped her.
Thankfully, no concussion, skull fracture, brain bleeding, internal injuries....just a giggly baby with a HUGE bump. (we've taught her to say "bump") The drs decided there was no need for a CT scan since she was all gitty in the hospital.
No more holding her with one arm. And she gets strapped into all shopping carts, high chairs, etc. TIGHTLY.
3 comments:
Thanks for Posting. I was worried after you called but she looks like she's going to be just fine. Love, Mom
Oh Cristy...I feel for you. Grier tries to dive out of our arms on a regular basis too...We have to strap her tight into everything as well...and sometimes she manages to still get free. I can't believe we haven't been to the ER yet with her...Molly looks happy. Are ya'll laughing about it yet??
Aw, your baby! I'm glad she is okay! Mine has had his share of huge goose eggs so I can feel your pain.
Post a Comment