Sandbox = a fancy name for the giant litter box used by a not-so-potty-trained 2-year-old.
Molly's favorites! Her "simsoups" (swimsuits), "clop-clops" (flip-flops), costumes, and tap shoes. Even better when all worn at the same time. Gracen prefers blue dress, blue tiara, blue shoes, blue lei. All blues match, right???
And poor biscuit just couldn't take it anymore. Guess he had enough of being drug around on his "leash," barking on demand, getting sat on, kicked, and being forced to attend tea parties. You'd think the constant fighting over him would have been flattering.
(Yeah, he's been there for over a week.)
3 comments:
Oh my goodness - your girls are so beautiful! I cannot believe how much they have grown! I love their amazing outfits and that poor puppy, too! :)
I love those girls. Great post!
you are too funny:) Sometimes you have to laugh or you might just cry instead. the picture of you cleaning the "litter box" and the hanging dog are priceless:)
Post a Comment