When it comes to baby making, business is booming!
In Texas, Matt and Rachel Walker sent an email announcing TRIPLETS on the way! Dave and Jen Barnes brought James home just over a week ago, Congratulations guys! Ryan and Nicole Shomaker are expecting a boy sometime later this year...Josh and Beth Patterson have a new son, Charter...Blake and Mary have TWO babies, Aiden celebrated his first birthday in March, and met his sister Gracen the next month...Lisa and Jason Collins celebrated the birth of Connor in January. and two new Moulton babies this year...Haley was born last August and we heard Zach was born sometime last spring.
Here in Kansas, I went shopping with Michele Theissen to buy some maternity clothes last week. She and husband Matt will get a blonde baby (I think a boy!) in January. I talked to Jason and Kiley Barnes today at a restaurant in Newton. They confirm just one baby on the way, despite the rumor of twins, and they're some of the strong few not asking for the gender. I met little Ava, Jason and Kiley's new neice last week at church. I don't remember Gracen being so small! We had dinner with Joel and Parrish Smith last weekend...they'll have a third girl this fall. Matt and Michelle Canny also waiting for the gender surprise...I bet its a girl though...coming in November. Esther and Jason Braithewaite will also have a girl the same month. My cousin Matt Bucher and wife Dody had baby Nathan in January...they're expecting a second now.
Now, anyone else have any news to share???
July 27, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
wow, how can you keep track of all the babies?!
Post a Comment