This week, Gracen and I had lunch with my good friend Esther, and her baby Ava. Ava is so cute, and so big! We also introduced Gracen to bubbles this week, and she cried when we put them away. She's learning so much! She "officially" started walking on her own Tuesday. (14 months! about time!) She mostly looks like an oompa loompa, or a cute, mini frankenstein. Gracen also knows what a dog says, (woof woof) and what a pig says (kkkk,kkkk). Brian is also teaching her how to fold her hands to pray, and she does it well! Progress on the kitchen continues at a slow pace, and I'll try to take some pictures this week to give you an idea of how it looks these days. Have a good week!
February 12, 2006
new photos...
I've posted some new pics to flickr. If you haven't signed up, you're missing out! its flicking awesome.
This week, Gracen and I had lunch with my good friend Esther, and her baby Ava. Ava is so cute, and so big! We also introduced Gracen to bubbles this week, and she cried when we put them away. She's learning so much! She "officially" started walking on her own Tuesday. (14 months! about time!) She mostly looks like an oompa loompa, or a cute, mini frankenstein. Gracen also knows what a dog says, (woof woof) and what a pig says (kkkk,kkkk). Brian is also teaching her how to fold her hands to pray, and she does it well! Progress on the kitchen continues at a slow pace, and I'll try to take some pictures this week to give you an idea of how it looks these days. Have a good week!
This week, Gracen and I had lunch with my good friend Esther, and her baby Ava. Ava is so cute, and so big! We also introduced Gracen to bubbles this week, and she cried when we put them away. She's learning so much! She "officially" started walking on her own Tuesday. (14 months! about time!) She mostly looks like an oompa loompa, or a cute, mini frankenstein. Gracen also knows what a dog says, (woof woof) and what a pig says (kkkk,kkkk). Brian is also teaching her how to fold her hands to pray, and she does it well! Progress on the kitchen continues at a slow pace, and I'll try to take some pictures this week to give you an idea of how it looks these days. Have a good week!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment