November 20, 2006

Gracen's 1st Christmas Tree!!

I guess technically not her 1st, but she was only a week old for her true 1st tree, and last year we didn't have one since we were doing a kitchen remodel and traveling over both holidays. So last night, I made some festive food and drinks, and we put on Christmas music to deck the halls.

Gracen loves my Grover ornament from when I was a kid. She loves to look at the Christmas tree and say "so pretty." And she even gave the tree a kiss today! At first, she loved to hang ornaments, then she got bored with that and just wanted to nose through the boxes of decorations.

2 comments:

tara said...

what a good lookin' tree!

Unknown said...

I love Christmas!! We just put our tree and lights up Friday night, and it's so pretty. Hope you guys are having a good time with your folks.