November 30, 2006

Unfortunately, I'm a loser.

Meaning I don't think I took a single picture over Thanksgiving, even with all of Brian's family AND all of my family here!! sad. Don't be misled. We had a GREAT time!! Gracen learned a few things: It's not bad being the only kiddo on both sides of the family...and that day may soon be over. Yes, if you haven't heard yet, we surprised everyone with baby #2...coming sometime next summer. Gracen has been consistently picking "brudder" when asked if she wants a brother or a sister (smart girl, less competition with a brother.) I also asked her the other day if there was a baby in mommy's tummy, and she looked at it, and said "no." Talk about denial! But today, she picked up her shirt and pointed at her tummy, and said "baby brudder!" well, at least she gets part of it. I have a sonogram tomorrow on the big screen to get a better due date...right now, my Dr is estimating sometime in July. Another Gracen anecdote: Today we were reading books together, and at the end she put her hands together and said "pray!" which is what we do after we read her bedtime story. She proceeded with the sweetest little prayer that sounded something like "dear Jesus, thank you...i love you...AAA-men." Complete with eyes squished shut. I hope He was as touched as I was!!

1 comment:

jen barnes said...

CONGRATULATIONS y'all!