
bendy straws (for "can't lift my head but need a sip" moments)
gum (do I have to explain what that's for??)
Tylenol go-tabs (surprisingly tasty)
and prescription prenatal vitamins, of course
Probably would've picked up my supply a week ago if I would've been able to drag myself out to my car and drive half a block to Walgreens. Poor Gracen. Some days, she's lucky to get two new diapers and lunch. I make it up to her on days I feel better though :)
Here's a few things I've determined so far:
-the sonogram is just as cool with your second one. Brian and I got to see our little gummy bear with a heartbeat last Friday! I'd post the gray and white photo printout, but its just not the same as seeing it live on the big screen.
-seem to be less likely to throw up by smelling something, seeing something, or thinking about something. But still throw up pretty often. Much more tired.
-craving lots of salads and sub sandwiches packed with veggies, yet still constipated (but probably much healthier than the taco bell I consumed 3-5 times a week with Gracen!) I think we've eaten out everyday since Thanksgiving.
-I'm about to jump into the stretchy waistband pants. I don't care who thinks I'm showing or not. This time, I don't care about "the rules" of maternity clothes.
-they say the second pregnancy goes so much faster. we'll see about that.
7 WEEKS NOW, baby = size of a coffee bean! (Did I mention we're having an elephant?)
1 comment:
I would agree with the 2nd one going faster - until you hit the 3rd trimester then it seems that every day creeps along, slower than an elephant. I bet yours'll be a cute elephant!
Oh, and a second-pregnancy must-have: the elastic support belt to ease back pain. It works. Seriously. I never leave home without it.
Post a Comment