
I took my first quiz today. In like, at least 6 years. Yes, I'm back in school! I absolutely LOVE it! Inspired by my brother John (pre-med and PhD student), sister-in-law Erika (future PA or PT student), and sister-in-law Kari (nurse practitioner in training), I decided to switch from somewhat boring journalism, to exciting and challenging medical field. Right now I'm taking anatomy and physiology, and this stuff is hard (but we get to dissect a fetal piggy)! I just couldn't be outdone by my brothers, who are both in grad school. So I'll slowly take the classes I need, and eventually apply to a masters program at Wichita State University. I'm so thankful that I have supportive parents and friends (Adrienne, Tara, and Michele) to encourage me to do something SCARY, and a wonderful husband who is not only supportive, but paid for expensive tuition, books, childcare, and even a new backpack :) Don't worry about Gracen, she loves it when Danae comes over to babysit!
3 comments:
Congratulations! You will do great!
-John
Hey Cristy, if you graduate from WSU then you and I can wear our shocker shirts while the rest of the fam is stuck in purple. BTW, good job on the quiz, keep up the good work.
Cristy, I'm so proud of you for taking this step toward your goals! You will be so great at this!!! Adrienne
Post a Comment