February 6, 2007

Darling Shoes


I just ordered really cute shoes for Gracen at www.darlingshoes.com, they're offering some great Valentine's Day specials! (I have never ordered from here before, but a friend who gave me the coupon says she had a great experience.)


70% OFF Feb 6th & Feb 7th
use coupon code VDAY70
60% OFF Feb 8th thru 10th
use coupon code VDAY60

50% OFF Feb 11th thru 14th
use coupon code VDAY50

and apparently my husband DOES NOT read this blog.

1 comment:

tara said...

cristy!!!! I saw your blog and ended up ordering lots of shoes!!!! we'll have to compare when we get them in - my only complaint though - i am checking blogs late at night so by the time I look through the site, the 70% off had expired! I figured 60 was still pretty good, but I did pare it down a couple of pairs after that!!