I was so excited to find my darlingshoes.com purchase on my door step today! They are SO cute, but they look huge. We'll have to try them on when she wakes up from her nap :) Have a good weekend!
February 9, 2007
"do art"
Gracen and I spent yesterday afternoon making Valentines for her Friday Friends (moms day out playmates.) Can you tell she loves to make stuff? especially if it involves a glue stick! She was too sick to go to the party today, so she'll have to get her cards from everyone next week.



I was so excited to find my darlingshoes.com purchase on my door step today! They are SO cute, but they look huge. We'll have to try them on when she wakes up from her nap :) Have a good weekend!
I was so excited to find my darlingshoes.com purchase on my door step today! They are SO cute, but they look huge. We'll have to try them on when she wakes up from her nap :) Have a good weekend!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Hope gracen feels better soon!
Make her stop growing, so we don't miss out on all her childhood!
John
how many days did it take to get your shoes - i am anxious to get ours!!!
Post a Comment