March 8, 2007

20 down, 20 to go


If you hadn't noticed at the top, I'm halfway through this pregnancy. As Tara says--"its now a countdown, not a count-up."

Baby girl is kicking constantly! I finally got my energy back, but I am starting to feel a little uncomfortable. We talk to Gracen daily about "stister," and she loves to kiss and hug the belly. and sometimes she bangs it with elbows and knees, but I guess thats part of having a two-year-old.

I picked up a bunch of great baby equipment at the britches and lace sale last night - including a perfect bumbo seat, a tiny love mobile, and a tiny love baby gym. (also some preemie clothes, and bunch of 2T summer clothes!) We have a list of about a dozen name possibilities...but we're a long way from a decision, it seems.

Brian is scheduled to work downstairs and finish some loose ends in the kitchen this month. Gracen's room is next--getting a makeover to a big girl room. THEN, I'll work on getting the baby's room ready upstairs. I have tons of ideas floating around, and I'm starting to hear some clock ticking in my ear!

No comments: