March 19, 2007

a 30 day challenge

So I'm up at night, worrying about why the basement, attic, recipe file, bathroom cabinet, photo archive, etc. are not organized to my standards. I spent part of the evening organizing medications...throwing out the expired ones, wondering why I bought some of them...blah blah blah. Recently tackled the laundry room (see below)--which included organizing bins with typed labels, grill tools finally hanging instead of sitting around, and an ironing board/iron thingy that is absolutely fabulous. As part of the spring cleaning/nesting, I'll be taking part of the organizing junkie's challenge. (this is one of my new favorite places to lurk!) Not sure yet which area will be the "victim." I'll even post the before and after pictures! Warning for those who live in this house: new policies concerning stacks of papers and dirty laundry COMING SOON.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love the website: flylady.com
It is a bit cheesy at first but is great for getting your life organized. I am sure the "stacks of paper" are the same sort that are around our house so it must be a genetic thing...........I bought a paper shredder.