September 9, 2007

Molly's dedication & more


We've been around family for 2 weeks straight now, and the girls have loved it! Molly got spoiled with cuddles and kisses, and Gracen got spoiled with tickles and games from grandparents, and aunts and uncles. They BOTH loaded up toys, clothes, books, etc!!! Everyone was so so generous!

We had a little baby dedication in our backyard over the weekend, with just close friends and family, and Joe did the "ceremony." (thanks Erika for letting me steal the picture since I didn't take any good ones!)

Had to show you all this photo, since its getting so much attention: Gracen's first go-karts! (oddly enough, they're actually stopped in this pictures. yeah, as in not moving.)



So it's back to normal life after a trip to Branson, Arkansas the next weekend, and Molly's dedication. More pictures to come. I'm going to study for a test.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is a riot!!

Anonymous said...

I love the look on Brian's face....so sympathetic to her needs as a young dramatic diva.

Erika said...

I was showing my friends at work pictures of the girls. They said that Gracen was incredibly gorgeous and Molly was going to be a knock out. Thought that you would like to hear that from an objective third party.
Erika