September 24, 2007

Pictures of recent

Molly almost crawling (just kidding) but Brian now calls her Bam-Bam because she's freakishly strong:


Gracen playing with her doll (Kaylynn) and Kaylynn's new trike from the Britches and Lace sale. As you can see, Gracen was desperately in need of another toy:


Molly's new talent - pacifying herself all by herself:


Gracen's first day of "school" this year (Friday Friends):


WHAT WE'VE BEEN DOING:
-trying to get to the Y 3-4 times a week. Thanks to Tara, its sortof happening.
-studying my fool head off trying to keep up with my class
-kicking my diet coke/diet pepsi habit. I'm proud of myself for sucking down much less of the nasty carbonated stuff in favor of water (pure, clean, and free! its amazing!)
-wishing we were watching KSU football in Manhattan, wishing our basement and attic were clean, wishing the lawn would mow itself, and longing for the new season of grey's anatomy and a full night of sleep.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, Molly's really growing and changing. And Gracen's hair in a ponytail. How cute! I need to see them again. Thanks for posting pictures. Love, Mom

Adrienne said...

I second the desire for Grey's! I swore I was going to kick the habit after last season was so lame, but I can't seem to let it go. Also can't wait for Desperate Housewives and Brothers and Sisters. Good thing Fiona didn't cut the cable completely.

Adrienne said...

PS-How are you doing so much right now? You are superwoman! And Molly is so pretty. She must have a beautiful Mommy.

Anonymous said...

Yours girls are beautiful!