Despite how it looks, Halloween is pretty much no-fuss this year. Brian's mom made Gracen's princess outfit for her second birthday. My mom gave her the tiara and wand. The only thing I bought was the sparkly shoes. Molly's flower costume came from Hannah Banana for $6. And the bags were from Hobby Lobby $2.50 each, and Tara did the embroidery! Thanks everyone! Plenty more pictures will be taken today!
October 31, 2007
Trick or Treat!
Despite how it looks, Halloween is pretty much no-fuss this year. Brian's mom made Gracen's princess outfit for her second birthday. My mom gave her the tiara and wand. The only thing I bought was the sparkly shoes. Molly's flower costume came from Hannah Banana for $6. And the bags were from Hobby Lobby $2.50 each, and Tara did the embroidery! Thanks everyone! Plenty more pictures will be taken today!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Cristy,
They are too cute. Thanks for posting pictures. Almost two weeks and I can see you all. Can't wait. Love, Mom.
Post a Comment