I think I'm going to wake them up just to snuggle and kiss them and tell them I love them. :O)
UPDATE: so I did wake them up. both of them. just because.
I love that Gracen has a queen size bed, so I can curl up next to her and tell her I'm so proud of her and that she makes me so happy, and that she's my best little buddy.
I love that Molly isn't quite ready to sleep through the night yet (even though she did three times last week) so I can hold her in silence, uninterrupted, and pray for her, and talk to her, and rub my lips on her fuzz head and smell how wonderful she smells, even 4 days without a bath.
Does it get any better?
2 comments:
Cristy,
If you keep making posts like that you will make me get the "baby bug". I miss those girls. Tell them hi from us.
Erika
ok--you give me hope that having a newborn won't be so bad--what a sweet momma you are.
Post a Comment