Do you expect anything different from girls? Molly is starting to talk, and Gracen never quits! I love it. You can see a lot of Gracen's personality here...she loves to spell her name, she desperately wants a dog, and she has an opinion about everything. And, super silly!!
Molly's favorite words are duck (her 1st word), dog, dadda, hi, and uh-oh. But she'll try almost any word we throw at her for our own entertainment. (notice her waving to Brian when he walks in the room!)
June 13, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Erika, dad and I all watched it together, we were very impressed! They've changed so much! They are definitely my favorite nieces. We can't wait to see you all in a few weeks.
John and Erika
So cute...I cannot get over how much Gracen looks like you!! Molly's quite a good little talker for not even being one yet. E-mail me your number sometime, ava ruined my cell a few months back and I lost all my numbers:).
Post a Comment