July 16, 2008

Uncle John's Board score!!! 261~~~

Congratulations John! Your hard work in med school and studying for this massive mother-of-all-med-school-exam has paid off. We are So SO proud of you. You can operate on my brain, I'd let ya, even though I used to dunk ya in the pool.

Here's what that score means if you don't know...in my Dad's words.

"There are virtually no scores (maybe one or two) over 270.
Scores between 260 and 270 are very rare. I have no doubt that the top 1% is a
reasonable percentile for score. I do understand that the test varies
from year to year, so percentiles are not calculated."

1 comment:

Erika said...

John just tried to get on your blog to see your post about him, but he could not because he was taking up to much bandwith by download a chromosome sequence. Those darn chromosomes....Thanks for the post.