August 21, 2005

Back to the apron

So, I haven't cooked since Thursday. I don't mean we've been eating sandwiches...WE'VE EATEN OUT EVERY MEAL FRIDAY, SATURDAY, AND SUNDAY. except for those cinnamon rolls Brian baked yesterday. Its not that I won't cook...we just get asked out by friends and family, and don't want to say no because we want to be social. I vow to do better next weekend.

Besides touring Wichita's eateries, we did look at a few houses. I can tell this is going to be a long one. In our price range (the family of three on one income wanting to live well below their means price range)...you have to sacrifice something. Its either location, square footage, or cuteness. sigh.

I'm posting two pictures of Gracen. Seriously, she went from this...


to this...


in like 30 seconds. She did get her two top teeth worked in this past week though, so I'm trying to give her a little bit of extra sympathy.

No comments: