August 4, 2005

Smile and say Cheese!

This afternoon I took Gracen to Camera Angles for another picture. I try to get her picture taken once a month for the first year, since she's changing so fast. I'm glad I heard about the "children's highlights" early on. Its a very affordable way to get professional portraits.

This time, we signed up for Mr. Moon. I took the blankie her Nana made, and her lovie (bunny that plays lullabyes) and I think it turned out well.

Last month, we went to JCPenneys and got this great picture in a blanket of pink roses. We got lots of compliments on it. Penney's may not be the coolest store ever, but they definitely win for best value when it comes to portraits. I ordered a bunch of sizes, and tons of wallets, all for about $20. If you want one, let me know.

No comments: