August 30, 2005
A new all time low in TV history
I thought it was beauty and the geek...but television hit an all time low with Tommy Lee goes to college. Watching a 40s something moron with a brain fried on drugs trying to score with hot college chicks is worthless programming. Does anyone really believe he'll end up with a diploma? Its degrading for those of us who did go to college and earn a degree. The Apprentice, however, is reality TV done right. I've been missing the Donald and all his wanna-bes this summer! I'm counting down to Thursdays in September.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
No matter if he finishes the eight weeks he is there for, it is really funny.Stupid....yes, but very funny. Laughter is the best medicine for everything.
This has nothing to do with your post, sorry - I just thought I would repsond so that you have a link to my blog... i know, i have finally broken down.
okay maybe not... how do i give you a link? maybe i will just email you. sheesh.
Aha! I did figure it out - I am becoming a blogging genius. okay not really, but it's the little things right?
Post a Comment