
I just love our new little deck that B has worked on lately. He makes this look simple and easy! (maybe it is?) anyway, its done, thankfully. Now Gracen and I don't have to jump out the backdoor onto a shrub to play in the backyard. Next up: siding.
Not much else is new here. We had a walk thru today with our social worker to finalize what needs to be done to get our home certified by the health department. We'll very soon be keeping a foster child!
In light of that, I've been nesting worse than a pregnant woman. I've almost finished organizing recipes. That means I re-typed all the clippings and random pieces of paper I've written recipes on, and printed them to 3x5 cards, and sorted in a file. I debated many systems, but decided this would be easiest for me. And it wasn't too tough. PS--If you would like, I can email my recipes to you. Just buy a set of cards and print!!
Right now, I'm baking on my front porch with a margarita. or maybe my second. Love the live of a stay at home momma!! and praise the LORD for laptops. HAPPY FRIDAY EVERYONE!!
(I am working on posting more pics to flickr. they won't be edited though. and a GRACEN update--coming soon!!!)
No comments:
Post a Comment