Friday night, I got to meet up with three other sorority sisters (pic-Kelly, me, Katherine, Michele) for a "rush the alums" event at our chapter house, followed by a trip to aggieville! We might not be the most emotional alums you'll find, but we still know how to have a good time. Brian's such a sport to "daddy-sit." Tomorrow, Gracen and I are leaving again. We're headed to Galveston, TX to see John and Erika! (and Nana, Papa, Grammy, Grandad, and Kirsten and Richie) Better get back to packing up the whole house for a two day drive.
August 13, 2006
Girls Night Out
Friday night, I got to meet up with three other sorority sisters (pic-Kelly, me, Katherine, Michele) for a "rush the alums" event at our chapter house, followed by a trip to aggieville! We might not be the most emotional alums you'll find, but we still know how to have a good time. Brian's such a sport to "daddy-sit." Tomorrow, Gracen and I are leaving again. We're headed to Galveston, TX to see John and Erika! (and Nana, Papa, Grammy, Grandad, and Kirsten and Richie) Better get back to packing up the whole house for a two day drive.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Brian, Cristy and Gracen: Aunt Kari and Uncle Garrett sure are missing you way up here in Ohio. Hope you get to come for a visit soon. We are all doing good. I just got back from San Francisco and am headed to Park City, Utah for another conference. I guess Garrett is getting used to being a "single-dad".
Sweet G, Uncle Garrett needs someone to tromp around the house with messy feet and a cookie to dribble crumbs. AND, for extra fun, you can suck on the couch after you have eaten an OREO and leave a nice face print. It would really help him learn how to relax!!!! HA!!
Post a Comment