August 4, 2006

Hope Mart! and happy Friday!



Look at all this great stuff I found at our church's fundraiser garage sale! (they call if "Hope Mart")

FOR JUST $20, I GOT ALL THIS!!! They marked the stuff too cheap. I would've paid twice that!
a dollhouse
two pairs of cute shoes for G
brand new train pull toy
toy saxaphone/trumpet
fisher price doctor kit
Elmo see and say
Barbie phone
doll carriage
black baby doll
white baby doll
(not pictured)
3 pairs of socks
Christmas rug
doll and stroller for Macy
doll highchair
wipes warmer that works
red and white tricycle for G (for Christmas)
life jacket for G at the lake
and our best find: a kitchen for $3!



I cleaned it up really well, and put all her little dishes and play food in it. As you can see, she LOVES it!!!













6 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow! Sorry I missed that! I'm leaving in the morning for KC. Talk to you next week.

Erika said...

I want Gracen to come down and cook with Aunt Erika. Great buys Cristy. Can we use that kitchen for our kids when you are done? (Can't wait to see what rumors that starts)

jen barnes said...

wow. Those were a steal!

Anonymous said...

Wow,what a deal!I love it that Gracen Loves her Kitchen. I recognize the IKEA pots & pans.

tara said...

Macy loves loves loves her stroller and doll - she played with them all weekend at my folks! thank you for being such a thoughtful friend! - also I love elmo in the baby chair at the end of the play kitchen! what good little mommies we have on our hands!

Anonymous said...

What a great steal...although I can totally relate to Brian's comment...