May 11, 2007

life update.

so, I'm DONE! yay. I officially checked my grades online tonight, and life as we once knew it is coming back. back to meals around the table as a family...long walks...and planning our lives around reality TV. Its weird to only have two things on my planner for the rest of May! but a relief as well.

just in time too. I'm irritable, can't breathe, back aches, exhausted, blah blah blah. In memory of Adrienne's pregnancy with Thomas...


in other news, we have *almost* decided on a name for baby sister. Since both our moms guessed it, we are actually letting people in on the "secret" this time. So, if you want to know....ha! you'll have to actually call me!!! or send me a nice little email. We're not certain enough about the name to put anything in writing at this time! Brian's disclaimer: we reserve the right to change any name up until the point the birth certificate is signed.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I love the name. But whatever you choose will be perfect :).

Erika said...

Congrats Cristy! What a relief. Now you just have to big task of delivery to go.
Your mom let the cat out of the bag on the little one's name. I love it. It is the perfect name for a Gracen-archrival.

Adrienne said...

What is the name? Call me and tell! I'm asking nicely. :)