May 21, 2007

Weirdest project yet.

In the process of organizing the spices in our kitchen, I decided to finally do something with all the crushed red pepper packets from Pizza Hut. (When a recipe calls for crushed red pepper, I open a packet, try to get the teaspoon in it, spill a bunch of it, then can't decide if I should fold up the packet to save or toss it.) So Brian gave me an odd look the other night, as I took scissors to all the packets and emptied them into an ACTUAL spice jar, which takes up lots less space than the huge baggie of packets. Now, crushed red pepper is convenient to access.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I hate you. Not really, but I have a million of those dumb things in my spice cabinet. And what do you do with all the soy sauce packets, etc?

Anonymous said...

I havn't looked at your blog in forever! How wonderful to get some updates! I graduated from college 2 days ago and i can't believe it is over. The next couple of months will probably go even faster - hope to see you all soon!