CONGRATULATIONS YOU GUYS! WOW! I love her name. Can't wait to hear details of the birth, Cristy! Woo-hoo! You're not pregnant any more! So happy for you...
I love her!!! If Gracen isn't taking the adjustment well, now would be a good time for her to ask Uncle Garrett for that Lil' Tykes Cadillac Escilade as a consolitaion prize. Love you guys!
6 comments:
CONGRATULATIONS YOU GUYS! WOW! I love her name. Can't wait to hear details of the birth, Cristy! Woo-hoo! You're not pregnant any more! So happy for you...
She's beautiful, can't wait to meet her!
John
Congrats to mom, dad and big sister Gracen! Molly is adorable!
Can't wait to meet her!
Brett, Lindsay and Anderson
congratulations brian & cristy & gracen. she is so beautiful. what a miracle!
I love her!!! If Gracen isn't taking the adjustment well, now would be a good time for her to ask Uncle Garrett for that Lil' Tykes Cadillac Escilade as a consolitaion prize. Love you guys!
She's a keeper.
Post a Comment