Dearest Molly,
Consider yourself evicted. There is no room for you in this body anymore. You are, however, very welcome in my loving, waiting arms. I know your room isn't done, but the house is somewhat clean, and you have a wonderful daddy and big sister that can't wait to meet you! and Nana will be here Wednesday, just for you! So plan on meeting us and Dr. Rees at the birthcare center anytime Thursday, Friday, Saturday, or heck, even Sunday. We can't wait to meet you!
Love, Mommy
on a side note, here's some of the stuff I've done lately:
-Purchased baby book
-Rented rug doctor, steam cleaned all the rugs, furniture, even the pathfinder
-Mega-cleaned about half the house (the rest is tomorrow)
still wanting to do before she's born:
-Get down the carseat, baby stuff from the attic (important!)
-Pack for the hospital (important! I don't know what I'm supposed to take)
-Make a call list or plan for mass email announcement?
-Schedule newborn portraits. wahhhh. the place I wanted can't do it until mid-Aug, which makes her not a newborn (i hope!) so now I'm forced to spend much more or settle for less quality...
-Get bassinette and baby swing from generous friends letting me borrow them
RIGHGT NOW, I'm so excited to see my feet and sleep on my stomach again!
July 16, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I second that motion. Come out Molly! Everyone wants to meet you. Besides, then you can start torturing you mom and big sister in person.
yay! she's here and so incredibly precious.
Congrats! Can't wait to see pictures. Beth Patterson
Post a Comment