-half-complete projects. ugg. Baby room=sheetrocked, mostly stripped, but needs finished floor, painted, decorated. Baby clothes=about half are washed and hung, half still in the attic. Pile of stuff to list and sell on ebay=about half listed, sold on ebay. Filing cabinet project=reduced to two piles of "save" and "shred," the save pile is mostly organized, and needs put back in the filing cabinet. list of stuff we need before the baby comes=about half crossed off. So, I've become the master of starting lots of things, yet not finishing anything. Honestly, I'm just TOO TIRED to finish, and I do not even care.
-my comfort level. ugg again. I SERIOUSLY might hit the next person who says "what? you're due when? you're barely showing!" The only comfortable way to sit is with my knees far apart, the only comfortable way to walk is side to side with arched back (think-waddle.) and there is no comfortable way to sleep.
-pregnancy induced tourette's. yeah, it does make me feel better to use obscene language. Under my breath if Gracen is around. Much louder if she's not. This condition will likely go away when the baby is out. In general, my mood is not something I'm proud of.
July 9, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I remember those days and am not looking forward to them again. Josh and I are thinking of you guys. Squat all the time to help that baby get out.
Beth Patterson
So fun that the girls got to play so much today. And I'll say it again (not just because it's what you want to hear) your belly looks big girl!
Post a Comment